Services – How we work
Getting a quote and files required to start working on your project
HOW WE WORK
Getting a quote
To start working with us:
- Send us the PDF files of the trades you want us to coordinate.
- For BIM projects, let us know what level of development you require.
- We will email you a quote with our contract and terms attached.
Getting your project started
- Once you will have reviewed your contract, sign it and email it back to us.
- We will send you an invoice for the deposit.
- You can pay this invoice by mail or by fax and we will start working on your project right away.
In order to start drawing, wel need the following files:
- If available, provide us .dwg files of the trades you want us to coordinate, for better accuracy. If you do not have .dwg files, provide us .pdf files.
- For a BIM project, we require a .dwg architectural file with the right origin point before we start drawing. This will allow us to make sure everyone starts to coordinate the right way.
Drawings uploads and updates
We like to organize a quick meeting to predetermine at what elevation each trade will run (example: ductwork at the highest elevation possible, plumbing at the lowest elevation possible).
If you are sharing your project through BlueBeam, we will update our drawings on the server. Otherwise, we will simply email you the drawings.
When dimensions or other details are missing from the original drawings, we will let you know and send RFIs to the Engineers when necessary.
We will provide:
- Annotated drawings as .dxf or .pdf files
- Original .dwg files
- Navisworks .nwd, .nwf and .nwc files
Real time editing
When you ask for a specific and complex change, we like to set up online meetings so you can view your requests change in real time and you get the exact results you want.
Our software allow us to change elevations and check for new clashes really quickly for the project, or for only a specific area.